Running a pension scheme is a complex business. The legal duties owed by trustees are challenging and numerous and subject to an ever changing legal and commercial landscape. It is not easy for lay trustees alone to meet the requirements of legislation, the Pensions Regulator and the Pensions Ombudsman.
Whether you have a specific pensions issue that needs careful handling or you are looking for an experienced trustee to bring advice, independence and guidance to your trustee board on a continuing basis, Entrust can help.
Our core capabilities include:
- Trusteeship of ongoing schemes
- Scheme mergers, discontinuance and winding up
- Guiding schemes into the Pension Protection Fund
- Trusteeship of schemes qualifying for the Financial Assistance Scheme
- Scheme governance and best practice
- Bespoke trustee training
- Trustee secretarial services
- Impartial expertise in dispute resolution
- Temporary trustee services